Consign with Us!
Once you've read the Rules & Criteria, you're ready to consign with us!
Easily book a consignment appointment using the "Book Now" button at the bottom of this page.
Drop off is by Appointment Only
** Drop offs are limited to ONE per consignor, every 30 days. **
For items or clothing requiring cleaning, we reserve the right to charge a cleaning fee of $3 minimum per item.
Consignment Rules & Criteria
CHILDREN'S & MATERNITY CLOTHING
Due to limited storage space, and to ensure fair representation for all consignors, we limit each drop off to ONE of the following:
- 2 standard size disposable diaper boxes OR
- 1 Standard garbage bag OR
- 1 (70L) Rubbermaid tote
Men's items are limited to 40 items per drop off. So bring us your best items only!
We accept clothing and footwear sized Newborn - 16 Youth. We also accept Maternity clothing.
We do our best to process drop-offs within 5 days of your appointment. During processing, items we do not feel will sell will be donated on your behalf.
All clothing should be recently washed and neatly folded with outfits placed together. Any items that are stained, ripped, musty, worn or severely out-of-date will be donated to a local charity.
We accept all sizes of men's clothing, from XS and up! Although we prefer recent styles for clothing (last 2-3 years), exceptions may be made for vintage or classic items.
Yes, the items we accept for drop off follow the same cycles as the clothing stores in the mall!
Spring (Feb 1 – March 31)
Short Sleeves, long sleeves, light sweaters/cardigans, hoodies, jeans, pants, dresses, spring jackets, rain coats, splash pants, rubber boots, sneakers, bathing suits, rash guards, sleepers, PJs, spring hats. NO FLEECE.
Summer (April 1 – June 30)
Short sleeves, tank tops, light summer pants only, shorts, capris, sundresses, sandals, water shoes, bathing suits, summer sleepers, short sleeve PJs, rash guards, rain coats, summer hats. NO LONG SLEEVED SHIRTS EXCEPT ZIP-UP HOODIES AND DRESS SHIRTS.
Fall (July 1 – Aug 31)
Long sleeved and short shirts, sweaters, hoodies, pants, jeans, cotton PJs, fall dresses, rubber boots, fall jackets, bathing suits, splash pants, vests. NO FLEECE OR SNOWSUITS.
Halloween Costumes: Aug 15-Oct 15 | Christmas Themed Items: Nov 1 - Dec 15
Winter (Sept 1 - Dec 15 / Jan 2-Jan 31)
Long sleeves, sweaters, pants, dresses, fleece & cotton sleepers, PJs, winter boots, bathing suits, snowsuits, hats and mitts.
FLEECE items accepted during this time of year.
MATERNITY CLOTHING: Same seasonal rules as children's wear
MEN'S CLOTHING: Same seasonal rules as children's wear
To ensure we have the best chances for success when selling your items, we do not accept "budget" or "discount" brand clothing. This is because these items have such a low initial cost, the time and cost required to sort, price, inventory and market them would result in little to no profit for you (or us!).
Clothing Brands to Bring Us:
Clothing Brands to Keep at Home:
NOTE: We may accept items from any brand at our discretion.
MATERNITY CLOTHING: Same rules regarding discount/budget brands.
MEN'S CLOTHING: - Same rules regarding discount/budget brands.
Yes! We also accept Baby and Maternity items such as nursing covers, baby carriers, crib sheets, blankets and more!
NOTE: We cannot accept furniture, toys, jumpers, strollers, car seats or play mats. If you have something you’d like to bring in, ask us first and we’ll let you know.
We will attempt to sell your items in store or online for up to three consecutive months. Consignor payouts are available on demand, payouts over $100 must be arranged in advance (to ensure we have cash on hand for you). Payouts can be made in cash, or you may use your credit for in-store purchases.
When your item sells, you earn 40% of the pre-tax amount!
NOTE: Due to the high volume of consignors we now serve, the option of clothing being returned to you is no longer available unless it is priced over $20. Any item priced lower than $20 will be donated to a local charity without notification if it has not sold within 3 months. We will contact you prior to donating items priced $20 or more.
By consigning your items with us, you are agreeing to our Consignor Agreement
CONSIGNOR AGREEMENT FOR BELLIES TO BABIES CONSIGNMENT BOUTIQUE
- Consignor must show valid photo ID to enter into contract with consignee Bellies to Babies.
- Drop-offs are accepted by appointment during business hours only.
- A drop off consists of one (1) of the following: one (1) standard sized garbage bag (not "contractor" or "jumbo" bags), one (1) "Rubbermaid" storage tote (70L or less), or two (2) standard sized diaper boxes. Please contact us if you have large items that won't fit in a standard drop off (bedding, baby accessories, etc.). MEN'S ITEMS - Limit of 40 items per drop off.
- You may only drop off items for one (1) consignor account per appointment.
- For each type of drop off (Men's or Children/Maternity), only one (1) drop-off appointment is allowed per consignor account, per calendar month. This means you could have one drop off for Children's clothing, and one for Men's clothing per month.
- All articles must be freshly laundered, free from any odours and neatly folded.
- It is at the SOLE DISCRETION of staff what items are kept for consignment. Any items that are not accepted are immediately donated to a local charity or the Diabetes Foundation of Canada.
- It is ALWAYS in your best interest to follow our seasonal guidelines when deciding what to bring to your drop-off appointment. Whatever season stores in the mall are selling is what we are selling.
- If out of season items are found in your drop-off, they MAY be stored for sale at a later date, or they may be immediately donated.
- The following items will be immediately sent for donation:
- Clothing that is dated, excessively worn, pilled, stained, dirty, torn, smelly, or missing pieces
- Items we do not sell, items left with garage sale stickers, stuffed animals, etc. If you are not sure if we will sell your item, ask before you bring it
- Cribs, furniture, car seats and other items we cannot sell due to our insurance rules
- Brands that are unreasonable to sell because of low initial cost (see our list of "discount brands")
- Items will be priced at the SOLE DISCRETION of staff.
- Consigned items can be for sale in store or online for up to 3 months. Items may be marked down at our discretion after 30 days. At the end of the third month, items are generally marked down by 50% or more for a final sale, after which unsold items are sent to donation. We do not hold or return items priced under $20.
- After 30 days, we reserve the right to discount an item or include it in a promotional sale at any time and for any amount.
- It is the consignor’s responsibility to contact the store regarding account credits and payouts.
- Payouts will be made in the form of cash, in-store, with valid photo ID. Payouts of $100 and under can be made on demand. For payouts over $100, you must contact the store in advance.
- Consignor accounts with no activity in twelve (12) calendar months will be considered inactive. Any credits owed to an account when it becomes inactive will become the property of the store.
- The Consignor receives 40% of the pre-tax sale price for their items that are sold.
- All items are left at the consignor’s risk.
If you have any additional questions please contact the store